As your MP over the last few years I've always worked hard with the whole community – regardless of politics – to get things done.
Working together, we have achieved many successes – like building the new Pembury Hospital, dualling the A21 between Tonbridge and Pembury, the North Farm traffic improvements that are now underway, and getting the old Cinema demolished, which had become such an eyesore.
There's much more to do, and below I set out my 8 Point Plan for our community for the next five years. With your support, together we can make our wonderful corner of Kent better still.
MY 8 POINT PLAN FOR OUR COMMUNITY...
- Further improve our roads including dualling the next stage of the A21 from Blue Boys to Lamberhurst and improving safety and traffic flow on the A228 over Colts Hill.
- Improve our local Mental Health service (especially for young people), Stroke service and care for people with Alzheimer's.
- Get better value train fares, including flexible tickets for part-time workers.
- Make our area more cycle-friendly.
- Control the aircraft noise which has increased in some parts of our area.
- Upgrade mobile phone and broadband coverage, especially in our rural areas.
- Strengthen our town and village centres – including getting a top quality building on the old Cinema site, a re-opened hall and theatre in Southborough, and action on flooding in Paddock Wood, Five Oak Green and the villages.
- Back young people so that every young person can get a good place in a good school; can get a great apprenticeship, job, college or Uni place; and can get onto the housing ladder locally.
This site was established while I was a Member of Parliament. As Parliament has been dissolved there are no Members of Parliament until after the Election on 7 May 2015.
Promoted by Andrew Kennedy on behalf of Greg Clark, all at West Kent Conservative Campaign HQ, Suite 3, Paddock Wood Business Centre, Commercial Road, Paddock Wood TN12 6EN. Hosted by Liberty Tech Ltd, 124 New Bond Street, London W1S 1DX.