Greg submitted his views on the Tunbridge Wells Borough Council's draft Local Plan today.
Greg highlights 7 key issues that he believes need to be addressed if the Local Plan is to be adopted:
- It must protect the local environment.
- There must be adequate infrastructure put in place, planned and funded before any development begins.
- Brownfield sites must be made a priority for development.
- Walking, cycling and equestrian routes should be expanded and developed, with new connections made between developments in the borough,
- Road development must be provided for, not wished away.
- New development must positively reduce not add to, flood risk for existing residents.
- Better provision should be made for playing fields, sports and leisure facilities.
Greg also stated his intention to appear in person at the Examination in Public to represent the views of his constituents.
The full submission can be view via the attachment below.